Sunday, June 29, 2008

Confused About Career...you must see this blog

HI everyone......I am an MBA student and I know that what it feels like when everyone wants us to be best ....as we always wants to reach heights and there is lot of burden on us to succeed and when we go to get help from people we know they tend to avoid us or not provide full knowledge...............So to guide every Student, employee & for every age group to get full knowledge about career I have started this blog.
I'll add some website links to help you
I’ll answer all your quarries related to career, course, job etc.

If you are confused about what to do in studies, course, job etc……then you are most welcome, please feel free to ask any question, and I will answer your quarry as soon as possible.

visit : http://allabtcareer.blogspot.com

No comments: